The automatic auger/powder filling machines with linear automation are unique with respect to container interchangeability with minimum size ports, quick change over, minimum down time and is highly operator friendly. Our range of automatic powder filling machines have features like:
- Available in single or multiple head versions to increase filling capacity, with every additional head.
- Height adjustment for various container heights.
- Optional vibrator with VFD, for compacting of the powder in the containers.
- Dust Extraction system
- Line automation with SS conveyor, with 'stop-release line automation, 'no-bottle-no-fill controls' with a Microprocessor controlled electric panel.
- Optional accessories like turn-table, air jet/vacuum cleaning system, turn table, UV tunnel, nitrogen flushing, plug pressing unit, dust extraction, Vibrator and powder conveying system can be integrated with the line.
- Clutch and brake mechanism is vertically mounted for high accuracies and minimum wear and tear.
- Separate drive for stirrer. the set of stirrers are machined for a knife edge, to stir the product appropriately for high accuracies.
- High-resolution star wheel with a 4-digit Presentable Digital Counter (PDC) precisely sets the quantity to be filled.
- Set of castings properly aligned with rubber sealed bearings for a sturdy and maintenance free machine.
- Imported poly-ribbed v groove belt used in the pulley to ensure no slip, for accuracies.
- A grid at the bottom of the auger ensures a drip free auger during filling.
- Built in electrical panel with due protections.
- Accuracy: +/-2% depending on the consistency of the product density.
- Optional GMP standard machine with s.s. body.
- Power required: 3 phase, 1.5 hp.
- Products that can be filled include pesticide powders, pharmaceutical powders, food powders, chemical powders, detergents, cosmetic powders, tooth powders etc.